College Application

Home  \  Teacher Pages  \  Dreshman, Janice  \  College Application

College Application

Transcripts and College Applications
From the desk of Dr. Dreshman 

To request a transcript:

A student can request a copy of an official transcript (or unofficial transcript) through the secretaries or also on our district website. Students can pick up a transcript request card from the main office. Make sure all information is completed and, simply, return the transcript request card back to the main office. It’s nice to put a thank you on the card so the secretaries know it’s appreciated!
If you want your ACT or SAT scores to be on your transcript, please make sure you put us on the list when you sign up for testing with SAT/ACT 

Official transcripts are mailed directly from the office to the listed institutions on the transcript request card.

Regarding applications:

Students and families are responsible for completing and submitting their own college applications to the institution of the student’s choice.

If there is a section for the guidance counselor and/or teacher to fill out, please allow them at least a week for completion of those sections of an application.

Many post secondary schools offer fee waivers if applications are done online and by a certain due date. Students are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this process.

© 2022. Hopewell Area Schools. All Rights Reserved.
View text-based website