Work Permit

Home  \  Students & Parents  \  Work Permit

Work Permit


The high school office will issue an employment certificate to students in good academic and attendance standing when a completed application is returned and checked. 

In order to obtain an employment certificate, the applicant must: 
  • be at least 14 years of age; 
  • have a promise of employment (verbal promise is sufficient); 
  • produce a birth certificate to the high school office; 
  • have a parent sign the original application for work certificate.

© 2024. Hopewell Area Schools. All Rights Reserved.
View text-based website